Rated 5.0 out of 5.0 Best mascara for thin lashes
I discovered this after losing most of my lashes during chemo for breast cancer. When you only have a few lashes, a mascara that makes the most of the ones you have is essential!! That was four years ago and this is the only mascara I will use.
Jan 10, 2015
Rated 5.0 out of 5.0Â by meialisse very good mascara,
I absolutely love it. I had been looking for the best mascara out in the market, and this mascara has met my expectations of what a good mascara should be like. it goes on smoothly.
Aug 19, 2014
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0Â by BreeLove122 The best mascara I've tried!
I have tried a LOT of mascaras. Most of them leave me with clumpy lashes, especially the waterproof ones. This mascara is the first that hasn't done that. It works beautifully and is my go-to beauty product. I use this every day! It's definitely worth trying out.
Oct 28, 2013
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0Â by Katy Not Happy
I use a lot of Neutrogena products. This mascara is terrible! It is very dry to put on. It does nothing to lengthen my lashes. I am not happy. :(
May 27, 2013
Rated 1.0 out of 5.0Â by CATLADY NOT WATERFROOF!
I have worn waterproof mascara for years as a
contact lense wearer. This product runs and smudges
worse than non waterproof. There is nothing
waterproof about it, I LOVE Neutrogena products
and am disappointed. This is the worst waterproof mascara I have ever had.
Mar 13, 2013
Rated 2.0 out of 5.0Â by mascara mama Disappointed
I can't believe I have to say this, because this is the first Neutrogena product I have been disappointed by. The mascara is sticky and is extremely hard to remove. I know that it is waterproof, but it takes many applications of eye makeup remover before it starts to come off.
Feb 7, 2013
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0Â by Peberly Love Love Love!
this product is:
- my favorite waterproof mascara at the moment.
- very waterproof, if you want a mascara that will stay on all day, its great.
- very thick and has an unusually dry formula, which i personally don't mind because my lashes don't stick together while its drying. and i have not noticed any flaking throughout the day like many people have been saying.
- A bit tough to remove, but what i do is use liquid eye makeup remover with a cotton round to remove all my eye makeup each night before i get in the shower. i do not experience "raccoon-like" circles under my eyes after or when i wake up the next morning
- great by itself but i usually apply the "healthyvolume" waterproof mascara and then over top, i apply "healthylengths" washable mascara.
- OVERALL has a few flaws but i like the product and have been repurchasing it for the past year and a half.
Nov 27, 2012
Rated 4.0 out of 5.0Â by TLC05! It's not perfect but I still like it...
Every waterproof mascara I have ever used bothers my eyes, but this one is doesn't irritate my eyes at all. It's pretty water proof no better than any others, it does flake after several hours but again they all do that. I know a lot of people have issues removing it but baby oil ( yes, I said baby oil, if you wash your face afterwards it won't break you out) removes it and the Pond's wipes work well too. It's a good mascara and I'd purchase it again
Nov 19, 2012