Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser
This acne cleanser is clinically proven to rapidly reduce the size and redness of stubborn acne in just 1 day.
It’s formulated with maximum strength Benzoyl Peroxide, the acne medicine dermatologists recommend most for clearer, healthy-looking skin, without a prescription.
- 10% Benzoyl Peroxide acne treatment
- Use daily to reveal clearer skin
how to use
- Wet face. Gently massage all over face, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
- If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.
See what's inside
While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) (Acne Medication)
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Steareth-2, Zinc Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Laureth-4, Disodium Edta, Bht, Menthol
Water, cetyl alcohol, petrolatum, glycerin, steareth-2, zinc lactate, potassium cetyl phosphate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, xanthan gum, fragrance, benzyl alcohol, laureth-4, disodium EDTA, BHT, menthol