Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Our oil-free sunscreen spray helps protect against the signs of sun damage while you’re having a fun day at the beach. It provides beach strength broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection in a lightweight, fast absorbing spray. So you can easily protect your family’s skin from harsh outdoor summer elements while remaining active.
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Oil free
- PABA free
- Lightweight, fast absorbing
how to use
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
- Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
- Do not spray directly into face.
- Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in.
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in a well ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures:
Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
See what's inside
While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
Avobenzone (3%) Homosalate (8%) Octisalate (4%) Octocrylene (2%) Oxybenzone (5%)
Alcohol Denat, Isobutane, Dimethicone, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Trisiloxane, Diethylhexyl 2,6‐Naphthalate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance
Alcohol denat, isobutane, dimethicone, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, trisiloxane, diethylhexyl 2,6‐naphthalate, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance