Blackhead Eliminating Cleanser Mask
This breakthrough 2-in-1 acne fighting formula eliminates even the most frustrating blackheads and helps prevent new ones from forming for clear, smooth skin. It's so effective, it helps keep blackheads away for up to three weeks.
You can use it in two ways:
- As a daily cleanser to unclog pores by removing blackhead-causing dirt, oil and impurities. Exfoliators sweep away dead skin cells to help pores stay clear day after day.
- As a deep penetrating face mask for acne, formulated with powerful MicroClear® Technology, that boosts delivery of maximum strength blackhead-fighting medicine to the source, to eliminate even the stubborn blackheads and help prevent new ones from forming.
how to use
To use as a cleanser:
- Wet face.
- Squeeze into hands.
- Apply to face and massage gently.
- Rinse thoroughly. To use as a mask:
- Do not exceed 2 to 3 times per week.
- Squeeze into hands.
- Smooth an even layer over skin.
- Allow to dry up to five minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- If excessive drying or bothersome peeling occurs, reduce application to once per week (mask use) and every other day (cleanser use).
See what's inside
While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Treatment).
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Polyethylene, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Polysorbate 60, Steareth-21, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Steareth-2, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Fragrance, Sodium Hydroxide, Cetyl Lactate, Menthyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Titanium Dioxide.
For the treatment of acne.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time. avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Keep out of reach of children If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To use as a cleanser: Wet face. Squeeze into hands. Apply to face and massage gently. Rinse thoroughly.
To use as a mask: Do not exceed 2 to 3 times per week. Squeeze into hands. Smooth an even layer over skin. Allow to dry up to five minutes. Rinse thoroughly.
If excessive drying or bothersome peeling occurs, reduce application to once per week (mask use) and every other day (cleanser use).
Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards. Store at Room Temperature.
Water, cetyl alcohol, polyethylene, PPG-15 stearyl ether, polysorbate 60, steareth-21, potassium cetyl phosphate, xanthan gum, steareth-2, C12-15 alkyl lactate, cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium chloride phosphate, fragrance, sodium hydroxide, cetyl lactate, menthyl lactate, disodium EDTA, benzalkonium chloride, citric acid, titanium dioxide.