Microdermabrasion System Puff Refills
For more luminous skin today and firmer, younger-looking skin over time; Neutrogena® Microdermabrasion System Puff Refills deliver noticeable results every time you use them. Designed to work in combination with the Neutrogena® Microdermabrasion System applicator, each puff is pre-dosed with ultra-fine crystals and mild purifiers for the perfect degree of gentle face exfoliation.
A dermatologist clinical study showed that our Microdermabrasion System helped reduce multiple signs of aging skin.Check out these numbers:
- 91% had smoother, more luminous skin instantly
- 88% had visible improvement in the look of fine lines after 1 week
- 88% had significantly reduced appearance of wrinkles or age spots after 4 weeks
- 72% had substantially firmer-looking skin after 8 weeks
how to use
- Attach Rejuvenating Puff to Attachment Head with blue side facing up.
- Press with thumb to securely attach Puff and wet thoroughly.
- Snap attachment onto the Microdermabrasion Applicator and power on.
- Massage 1 to 2 minutes per facial area.
- Rinse and discard the Puff.
- Keep Attachment Head for future use.
For external use only. Avoid the eye area. Not for use in conjunction with other physical or chemical exfoliating agents. Do not use on broken or abraded skin or if you have Rosacea or Pustular Acne. Discontinue use if irritation or rash occurs. Do not immerse System Applicator in water or place under running water. Keep out of reach of children. Use only as directed.
See what's inside
While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
Glycerin, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, PEG-8, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Lauryl Methyl Gluceth-10 Hydroxypropyldimonium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Citric Acid, Fragrance.
Explore our collections and find the regimen that's right for you.Learn More