Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser
Our best-selling face wash with naturally derived ingredients contains natural salicylic acid found in Willowbark bionutrients, which penetrates deep into pores to detoxify and help remove dirt, oil and makeup. It rinses clean without pore-clogging residue, leaving skin feeling healthy and clean.
- Free of harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrolatum, dyes, phthalates
how to use
- Wet your face and hands with lukewarm water.
- Pump cleanser into your hands and work into lather.
- Massage lather onto skin with a gentle, circular motion.
- Rinse with lukewarm water and pat dry with a soft towel.
See what's inside
While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free.® Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Decyl Glucoside, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride.
“I have been using this product for about 2 weeks now and I love it! I finally found a good face wash for my sensitive skin.”
- Art901 from Memphis, TN