Age Shield® Face Oil-Free Lotion Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 110
More than just sunburn protection, our oil-free face sunscreen lotion helps combat sun-induced free-radical damage that can accelerate the signs of aging. Skin conditioners hydrate and replenish skin as the lightweight sunscreen face lotion absorbs quickly for a fresh, non-greasy feel. The formula with Helioplex® helps maintain skin’s youthful appearance.
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
- Non-greasy feel
how to use
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending
time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer
and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use
a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15
or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
See what's inside
While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 10%, Oxybenzone 6%
Water, Styrene/acrylates Copolymer, Silica, Beeswax, Cyclopentasiloxane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Acrylates/dimethicone Copolymer, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Chlorphenesin, Disodium Edta, Triethanolamine, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, BHT, Methylisothiazolinone, Diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, Fragrance
helps prevent sunburn if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2p.m.
- wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
Water, styrene/acrylates copolymer, silica, beeswax, cyclopentasiloxane, ethylhexylglycerin, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, chlorphenesin, disodium EDTA, triethanolamine, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, BHT, methylisothiazolinone, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, fragrance