Beach Defense® Water + Sun Protection Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 70
Our oil-free sunscreen spray helps protect against the signs of sun damage while you’re having a fun day at the beach. It provides beach strength broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection in a lightweight, fast absorbing spray-on sunscreen mist. So you can easily protect your family’s skin from harsh outdoor summer elements while remaining active.
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Oil free
- PABA free
- Lightweight, fast absorbing
how to use
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
- Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in.
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in a well ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures:
time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer
and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use
a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15
or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
See what's inside
While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 4%, Oxybenzone 6%
Alcohol Denat., Isobutane, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Acrylates/octylacrylamide Copolymer, Diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Fragrance.
helps prevent sunburn
if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep away from face to avoid breathing it
keep out of eyes
rinse with water to remove
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Caution: Flammable. Contents under pressure. Do not use near fire, heat or while smoking. Do not puncture or incinerate. Store at temperature below 120°F (48°C). Use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics
Alcohol denat., isobutane, octyldodecyl neopentanoate, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, diethylhexyl 2,6-naphthalate, tocopheryl acetate, fragrance.
“Love the products! It works great and is not as sticky as some other products. It smells great too.”
- Naturelover from Summit, NJ