CoolDry Sport Sunscreen Spray Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Stay protected from the signs of sun damage no matter how active you are. Our oil-free sunscreen spray provides you with the broad spectrum UVA/UVB sun protection your skin needs. Our formula features Micromesh™ Technology, which allows sweat to pass through and evaporate while the durable sun protection stays put. This means your skin remains naturally cool, comfortable and protected.
- Helioplex® Technology
- Sweat resistant/Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Fast absorbing
how to use
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in.
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending
time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer
and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use
a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15
or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
See what's inside
While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
Avobenzone 3% Homosalate 8% Octisalate 5% Octocrylene 4% Oxybenzone 4%
Alcohol Denat., Isobutane, Acrylates/octylacrylamide Copolymer, Dimethicone, tocopheryl Acetate, Decylene Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Acrylates/dimethicone Copolymer, Fragrance
Alcohol denat., isobutane, acrylates/octylacrylamide copolymer, dimethicone, tocopheryl acetate, decylene glycol, ethylhexylglycerin, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, fragrance.