Ultra Sheer® Body Mist Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30
Stabilized with Helioplex® Technology, this weightless sheer mist sunscreen spray provides superior broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection in an ultra-light, non-greasy finish. Thanks to the one-touch continuous spray that works at any angle, you can protect even those hard-to-reach areas, like your back.
- Water Resistant (80min)
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Oil-free sunscreen
- Broad Spectrum UVA/UVB
how to use
- Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
- Apply to all skin exposed to the sun
- Hold container 4-6 inches from the skin to apply. Rub in.
- Do not spray directly into face. Spray on hands and then apply to face. Rub in.
- Do not apply in windy conditions
- Use in a well-ventilated area
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
See what's inside
While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 15%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 2.35%, Oxybenzone 6%
Alcohol Denat., Isobutane, Dimethicone, Diethylhexyl 2,6 -Naphthalate, Trisiloxane, PPG-5-Ceteth-20, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide - Copolymer, Cyclopentasiloxane, Fragrance, Acrylates/dimethicone Copolymer, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol.
helps prevent sunburn
if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
may stain some fabrics
Alcohol denat., isobutane, dimethicone, diethylhexyl 2,6 - naphthalate, trisiloxane, ppg-5-ceteth-20, acrylates/octylacrylamide - copolymer, cyclopentasiloxane, fragrance, acrylates/dimethicone copolymer, tocopheryl acetate, ascorbyl palmitate, retinyl palmitate, tocopherol.