Clear Pore Oil-Eliminating Astringent
Our daily, oil-control astringent helps treat acne and prevent future breakouts and blackheads. It’s also gentle enough to use morning, noon and night, because it won't over-dry or irritate your skin. This maximum strength formula contains Salicylic Acid, an acne-fighting ingredient recommended by dermatologists. It penetrates deep into pores to help remove the dirt, oil and makeup that can cause breakouts. It also instantly eliminates and controls excess surface oil, so you’re always ready to face the day.
- Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment
how to use
- Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product
- Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
See what's inside
While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Treatment).
Water, Alcohol Denat., Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Butylene Glycol, Glycereth-7, Methyl Gluceth-20, Alcohol, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Benzophenone-4, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Blue 1
Water, alcohol denat., hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, butylene glycol, glycereth-7, methyl gluceth-20, alcohol, fragrance, propylene glycol, benzophenone-4, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, blue 1
“It is gentle and helps prevent acne from forming.”