Neutrogena® Men Skin Clearing Shave Cream
Our oil-free, no foam formula is the first medicated shave cream for men to fight razor bumps and minimize ingrown hair. And a thin layer is all you need.
Our secret? Glycerin and moisturizers form a protective barrier between your face and razor to minimize irritation and provide a great shave.
how to use
- Unlike shave foams and gels, a thin layer is all you need.
- Massage a quarter size amount on wet face and neck.
- Rinse razor blade with hot water periodically.
Skin Care Tips:
- For best results, wash with Skin Clearing Face Wash before shaving.
- Use Triple Protect Face Lotion SPF 20 after shaving for advanced protection.
See what's inside
While Neutrogena strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, PEG-7 Olivate, Steareth-21, Dimethicone, Salicylic Acid, Steareth-2, Polysorbate 60, Xanthan Gum, Menthyl Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Benzyl Alcohol, Fragrance, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbic Acid, Pantothenic Acid, Retinyl Palmitate.