Sheer Zinc Face Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 50
Neutrogena Sheer Zinc™ Face Sunscreen Lotion Broad Spectrum SPF 50 is a mineral sunscreen with Purescreen® naturally-sourced 100% zinc oxide technology. This gentle formula delivers superior broad spectrum protection against burning UVB and aging UVA rays. Plus, it's mild even on sensitive skin, and it's free of fragrance, parabens, phthalates, dyes, and irritating chemicals.
Formulated specifically for facial skin, this product contains antioxidants and layers invisibly under makeup. Our Dry-Touch technology ensures that this sunscreen dries with a non-greasy, lightweight finish. It's also easy to apply.
- #1 mineral sunscreen brand*
- Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
- Wont' sting eyes
- Water resistant (80 minutes)
- Dermatologist tested
- Awarded the National Eczema Association Seal of Acceptance™ as a suitable sunscreen for persons with sensitive skin conditions
*Based on L52W Nielsen data ending 04/14/18
how to use
- Apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply:
- After 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- Immediately after towel drying
- At least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures: Spending
time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer
and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use
a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15
or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m.–2 p.m.
- Wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
- Children under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
*People Beauty Award Logo is a registered trademark of Time Inc., and is used under license
See what's inside
While Neutrogena® strives to keep ingredient lists on this website as accurate as possible, we cannot guarantee that these lists are complete, reliable, up-to-date, and error-free. Please refer to the ingredients list on the product packaging for the most accurate list of ingredients.
Zinc oxide 21.6% (sunscreen).
Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Octyldodecyl Citrate Crosspolymer, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Phenyl Trimethicone, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Glycerin, Ethyl Methicone,Cetyl Dimethicone, Silica, Colloidal Oatmeal, Tocopheryl Acetate, Chrysanthemum Parthenium (Feverfew) Flower/Leaf/Stem Juice, Glyceryl Behenate, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cetyl Dimethicone/Bis-Vinyldimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates/Dimethicone Copolymer, Sodium Chloride, Phenoxyethanol, Chlorphenesin
“I've tried quite a few expensive brands and none of them worked this well on my skin.”
- Anonymous from Monterrey, Mexico